Colwood Golf Center
Tee times will run 10am – 12pm
Individual start times will be finalized closer to the event, and preference will be given to those who register earliest.
The footgolf coordinator will contact players to designate exact start times.
Eligibility & Fees
Entry Fee: $22 per person
Includes State Games of Oregon
t-shirt and greens fees.
- AFGL rules of competition, following the FIFG rulebook, will apply.
Click here to link to the FIFG rulebook.
- Competition is one 18-hole round.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own soccer ball,
but balls can be rented for additional $5 fee per ball.
- Medals awarded to top 3 in each division.
- Youth division – boys and girls compete together,
Must be at least 12 and under 18 on Dec. 31, 2020.
- Mens Senior division – must be at least 46 on Dec. 31, 2020.
- Qualifier for State Games of America.
It's in the Hole!
Check-in at 9:00 a.m.
If tee times fill up, a shot gun start at 10 am will be used.
Youth (Co-ed) – Ages 12 – 17
Men – Open – Ages 18 – 45
Men – Senior – Age 46+
Women – Open – Ages 18+